Thursday, January 29, 2009

Belladonna and Valkyries, I want to be on you

At the request of my friends, I have decided to start blogging. Y'all now have many ways to follow my journey on this path called life (Facebook, gchat, blog, hanging out with me in person, etc.). I will try to keep it NC-17 in here, but as I have been slightly lonely lately, sometimes the rating will go down to G. Can't wait til the season gets goin.

First off, I had a cameo in a wonderful Ricebowl Production. I'm a bit peeved at not being in the credits, but whatever.

A few comments:

-I tried to get them to change the words to "You're all I've ever wanted. You're all I've ever needed (Ricebowl). So hurry get to Texas, cause I want you ON ME." They refused.

-I rarely wear clothes, but I wanted an asian outfit. Again, they refused.

-I loved the spoon train. Would have been better naked.

-Michelle totally lets me touch her. In fact, she touches me. Be jealous. She's hot. And has fantastic boobies.

-The Ricebowl and I both want you everywhere. HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment